4 April 2022
The HKCMA set up an Advisory Board on COVID, whose terms of reference:
- To advise HKCMA of necessary action to take for this battle against COVID-19;
- To work with Ms. Joyce Yeung of RTHK PTH radio station for 10-minute interviews on air on miscellaneous aspects of the pandemic;
- To provide the expert opinion and knowledge base on COVID-19 pandemic as requested by any media.
Members of the Advisory Board on COVID:
- Dr. Jane Chan (Resp)
- Dr. Daniel Chu (FM)
- Dr. Charas Ong (O & G)
- Dr. Paul Shea (Geriatrics)
- Dr. Thomas Tsang (Community Medicine)
- Dr. Veronica Wai (Anesthesia) on-duty doctor in CVC
- Dr. Andrew Wong (ID)
- Prof. Vivian Wong (Public Health & Integrative Medicine)
- Dr. Henry Yeung (Peds)
Since the inception of the Advisory Board, miscellaneous members of the Board went on air to appear at the RTHK PTH radio interviews to educate the public on various issues about COVID-19. Replays of the relevant interviews are found in our media archives section.